Linking data entities from different sources
The ClinGen Linked Data Hub (LDH) facilitates efficient access to collated information such as links and select data from different data sources, which are made available using RESTful APIs. Currently, LDH focuses on linking information about human genes and variants to support ClinGen curation efforts. Learn more
Lookup using generic identifiers or search using allele frequency or molecular consequence
- Do you have links to supporting evidence which will be useful for variant interpretation or gene validity or clinical actionability?
- Do you have data that is not available in any other web-accessible data source and would you like to embed such data within LDH?
- Are you looking for a single source of information for your curation efforts?
- Do you want to learn about the different kinds of entities stored in LDH?
- Do you want to explore ways to access content in LDH?
|Allele Functional Impact||428|
|Allele Molecular Consequence||6,000,865|
|Brca Exchange Record||66,298|
|Clin Var Submission||143,112|
|In Silico Prediction Score||1,525,899|
|In Silico Prediction Score Embedded||114,186|
|Population Allele Frequency Source||1,038,521|
|Population Allele Frequency||9,843,098|